In collaboration with PROJECT ROCKIT, Zoos Victoria and High Resolves, Prince's Trust Australia is excited to announce Achieve Fest, a free, three-day online immersion designed to explore identity, build networks, and develop the skills needed to thrive now and into the future.
Held from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. AEST on 24 - 26 June, Achieve Fest is open to:
- Young people aged 12 to 24 years
- Parents/guardians across Australia
Young people in Australia are entering a time of great economic, social and environmental change. As we shift into the fourth industrial revolution, young Australians will need to develop new mindsets, skills and capabilities as they transition into a rapidly changing world of work.
We support young Australians to transform their lives by engaging them in life long learning. We do this through relevant career pathways education and by preparing them with a portfolio of enterprise skills and capabilities required to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
With the support of DeakinCo. and in co-design with teachers, students and thought leaders, we have created Achieve, an inquiry-based framework that engages young people in learning through careers education and enterprise skills development.
Ten internationally recognised enterprise skills underpin our work with Achieve. They are:
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Self-Management & Emotional Judgement
- Teamwork & Communication
- Digital Literacy & Innovation
- Professional Ethics & Global Citizenship
Achieve is designed to:
- Develop enterprise mindsets, skills and capabilities
- Adapt to any school or educational environment
- Be flexible in its approach and can be delivered across age groups
- Amplify existing programs, campaigns and initiatives within schools and communities
- Fit within and enables existing education frameworks
- Enable teachers to support students without adding extra pressure
- Address disengagement alongside enterprise skill development
Achieve is fully subsidised thanks to support from our generous patrons.
Prince's Trust Australia provides all resources, training and support required to deliver Achieve.
The Achieve Program has four key components: Who I Am, The Twenties, Make Action & Take Action.